Jul 26, 2017

Awesome Lace Table runner - Free pattern

Thread crochet so intricate yet so beautiful. Found this pattern with (I think) Russian instructions. Completed this in like 3 weeks and very happy with how it turned out. With this one done I need to reorder the white thread which I always keep in stock.

Dimensions:
Length - 26 inches (approx.)
Width - 16 inches (approx.)

Since it is made of cotton yarn, starching and ironing it flat when slightly damp will give the best result.

It looks so royal, seriously could not take my eyes of this beauty


This is the pattern I followed. If you have any difficulty following this pattern or would like some explaining, let me know.

Pattern link : http://samobranochka-l.ru/salfetochka-v-kollektsiyu-2/


Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.