Nov 17, 2017

Designer Headband - Free Pattern Gift for Subscribers

I'm one of those ladies who does not like hair dangling on my face. In my jewellery collections are a few hairbands - mostly plastic. Something that peeves me most is when the edges pinch the back of my ears, sometimes causing terrible aches. I remembered all those lace and satin hairbands my mom bought for me when I was young. But now I needed a style that looked my age - though this looks cute on little one's. Thats how this hairband was born. What makes this my favorite creation apart from how the pattern turned out, is the yarn used. Its got an element of elasticity to it, soft lustre gives it that royal designer look and one size literally fits all. Tried this on me and my 5 year old, worked just perfect.

Since its my favorite, I'm attaching a price to this :) Simple and free though, all you have to do is subscribe to me. You will receive a confirmation and within 24 hours a written pdf pattern emailed to your inbox. And a Bonus - you will get a link to a private video of this pattern on youtube.

Have questions? Want to purchase this hairband email threeknits@gmail.com

Thank you for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.