Dec 3, 2015

Flower crochet - Video Pattern

I have been working on this video for a few months now. For lack of time and being a first timer at editing videos, this was a challenge. I found this pattern for a flower motif very interesting and I'm planning to make a handbag by joining several of these motifs. But I'm not sure if that would ever be possible. Check the video below explaining how this crochet flower is made.

Since this is my first time, your comments and feedback either here or on youtube would mean a lot to me. Subscribe to my youtube channel to be updated of more such tutorials in the future.

If you have issues watching this video here then click on this link below to view it on youtube directly

https://youtu.be/AguOnW7iYZE

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.