Feb 15, 2015

A Valentines wonky heart! - Free Video Tutorial (pending)

A post a day after valentines day but about valentines day only shows how busy I was on the V day. No it was not the usual 'I love you' and 'chocolates' day for me. But rather a lightbulb that glowed in my creative mind.

I have been waiting to make a quilled earring, use a beehive technique for the first time ever and all this had to happen on the day of love with the things I love to do the most - CRAFT

And so then what happened is .. I drew the whole sketch mentally then got to working right away. Completed one and then pulled out my tripod, attached my camera, set set set and made a video of how to go about it.

Yes you heard me right! A Video! A Tutorial! A Free Pattern!

Because I love you crafters so much I am putting my extra time and effort, going that extra mile. Editing my video as I type this post on another window (computers a meant to multitask, aren't they??)

So when done I will upload it on my new youtube channel, that would be the first ever upload and will keep you updated on when that happens. In the meantime please check the pic below of how it turned out.

And wonky yeah! Don't you see it was not a perfect heart after all just like all of us. A bulge here and there - not perfect, yet one that asks to be loved and in return gives as much love and care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.