Mar 28, 2014

Colorful Baby blanket - Free Pattern available online

Mommy days and crazy schedules, its all a part of life. But most of all what's natural is satisfying and brings happiness. Nothing to crib about. Why I mention this? Our daily chores do not change, the artist within us does not change, and the 24 hours do not change. And within that family time, work time, home time, craft time a new time got added - mommy time :) While family, craft and home get equal attention what suffers is this blog and the time to interact with others in the social circles. And that being said, here I introduce a Baby Blanket I made two and half years back.

What?!! two and half years back!!

ha ha ha that's what I meant Mommy days and crazy schedules.

Well its summer time and not even the right season to show this now. But it was used by my little fellow all through winter cuddling cozily into the warmth of 'mommy made me a blanket.'


I know you love the colors on this blanket and how cute it looks, and for those itching to make this I transfer you to my inspiration which made it possible. I have added more colors than the original pattern demands and did not go into making bunny ears. I just liked it simple and the way it looked. Bunny Ears? Oh! well you have to check the original pattern for this @ http://createanddecorate.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/somebunny-to-love/

While I know the original pattern is too cute and easy to get lost into the dreamy bunny ears, I would like to shake you a bit so that you can tell me how mine turned out. Yeah by leaving a comment below:) But if you wish to be lost there forever, I will not blame you. Oh BTW this will take you like a month to make.

Hope you like the pattern by Deb Richey, and my blanket too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evu! I am so glad to see you here again :) and even with 2 and half years ago finished project - we haven't seen yet, so it is new for us!
    Yeaaaaa I love the colors and your little one looks really cozy with it :) Well done on all the fronts, including mom and craft.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.