Jun 24, 2012

orangish Baby beanie - Free Pattern online

Lots! to post. Starting with this one. Took me two days to make, confused fingers managing 3 colors of yarn, back ache, learning new ways to manage and a constant baby smiling - all these kept me until this little cap was done. Finally I was successful in taking this pic yay! Ultimately here I am writing a post after a loooooooooong time :)

Details: This cap fits 3-6 months baby. Pattern can be changed to fit a new born to a year or more may  be.
            Used a 4mm crochet hook
            4 ply yarn. 3 colors (Light brown, Orange and white)

Baby Beanie
Free pattern for a preemie size is available at http://preemiehats.blogspot.in/2012/02/hat-with-ear-flaps.html. Mamabooker - makes several hats and blankets and donates them. Don't forget to visit this wonderful lady :)

Evu.

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.