Sep 25, 2011

Couple of honor - Bride

Quilling has driven me crazy for quiet sometime now. Everything I look around begs to be wound in strips of paper. My own wedding gown for instance. After imagining and planning for days, I created a bride with gown that matched mine, well almost! And it wouldn't be complete without a groom. So here goes my version of the quilled couple....

Well my intention was to add the couple but looks like it would take a while before the groom can find his way out of my husbands camera. Blame his busy schedule. The bride is ready and beautiful. Let's talk about her for a while and groom would arrive for sure.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kristy :) Also thanks for Inviting me, I will surely take a look at the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little doll looks so splendid in white
    Cheers
    from Bangalore, India
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dr Sonia. I have several quilled crafts at home. Will be adding them one by one. Do come back to see more and thanks for visiting
    Evu

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.