Nov 3, 2012

Hand pouch - Thief safe


Its been like 2 weeks now that I lost my wallet. I was in an overcrowded bus. Finding it difficult to hold my wallet, I decided to keep it in a cover. Little did I know someone would just tear the plastic cover and easily access my wallet. I lost it ... I just lost it :(  
But then I was determined to make something that I would be able to hold safely in a crowded bus. After days of designing its finished- my new crocheted wallet. And to add to the look I added an African flower and secured it with the zipper. Yay I just love love love that I can simply hold my new wallet with few fingers while doing the balancing act holding rods inside a bus.

This one is in blue and a gift to my mom. I have a few made in yellow, red, grey, violet and brown. Contact me if you need one.

Always,
Evu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.