Sep 28, 2010

Little wonder flower pot

These flowers will never wilt
They will never cease
No matter how you tilt
Greener will be the leaves
**This is called senseless poetry by Evita ;)**


My first quilling wonder with scrap paper.  This is one of the ways I found to recycle paper waste. Colorful papers are available in the market. But why buy them when it could be availed at home. Let me caution - making the paper strips is very painful. Well as the saying goes 'No gain without pain'. Though the end result is not the best as would be with quilling paper, yet it gives a lot of satisfaction of reusing unwanted material and ofcourse it works cheaper.

Materials used - paper, glue and quilling tool
Green paper is a soap cover - I'm sure you can notice some fine print on it
Red paper are cut outs from magazines
Size- 2 cms diameter - true!! its miniature craft


Most important of all, I have 'freely hired' a photographer to do all photography for me. And I grandly introduce him to you with trumpets and drums playing in the background. The man behind the scenes - my hubby and if you are on Facebook check out his amazing pictures here. If your not on FB then my blog will continue to showcase his skills for you.

Evu..
Facebook Post

5 comments:

  1. Good job again... How I wish you sing that poetry as a song n uploaded the audio file... :P Also, I shld say Mr.Hubby is a very good photographer.. Neat shots... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much nitin.. Well I hope you were able to chk his latest shots on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Evite! Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful piece of work done by you.It looks very beautiful.I willtry it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.