Jun 14, 2010

Baby had a little frock - Free Pattern Online

I sweared by 'one post every month'. But could not keep it up. I am going to take the oath again as I am getting quiet a few requests from my friends. So here it goes.

My husband was showing me some sweet little baptism dresses. That reminded me of a crochet frock I had made. The simple dress used just two types of stitches a SC and Solomon's knot. This I made watching a video, guess I found it on youtube.
I have stored it for the time being, but in time will add some satin lining and ribbons, may be a little flower or butterfly.



 The size of the dress is just perfect for a newborn :)


Btw, I think these organza flowers would make a excellent embellishment.


For the free pattern check out - http://www.crochetgeek.com/2008/07/blog-post_22.html - Crochet Geek. Contains a video with instructions

Let me know if you like it.
Evu :)
Facebook Post

4 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! And after the satil lining, I'm sure your husband and you will find good use for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya my son looks cute in this. btw he is 8 months old ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.