Jun 12, 2009

Woolen project 1 - mini Stole


The weather is slowly turning cold.
Its cloudy and ready to pour
A hot tea and something warm to wear,
Pitter patter raindrops so big so bold.


Let me share something warm I made. My first wollen project - A small stole, just enough to cover my neck. Its around 23 inches long.


I casted on 30 stiches to start, but that you can choose depending on the width of the stole you want to make. Just ensure that the number of stitches is an even number. Its the most simple and a quick stole to make.


Pattern:
Row 1- knit, yarn over twice (follow this till the end of the row, ending with a knit)
Row 2 & 3 - knit
Follow the two steps to the desired length.

Simple isnt it.



And yes I can use it as a scarf too. Pretty na!

I used gimp for the image makeover, I'm just a beginner, so the pic looks a little weird.

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.