Dec 18, 2017

Roses and leaves - thread crochet love

Though it takes much time, my all time favorite is to indulge in the intricacies of thin threads. As I weave creating patterns, making littles laces and joining them to form larger shapes.

Talking of time - this is one such design where one complete square with 4 petals and 1 rose takes close to 5 hours. And joining this with another such square takes another hour. So if I tell you, here is a tablecloth consisting of 12 such squares, do the math :)

Then you wonder all the patience artists like me have to create this masterpiece. Well I would call it passion not patience. When you love what you do, time does not count. I can spend my lifetime doing this again and again. At the end I just look and adore and showoff and fill my heart with such beauties my hands were able to create.





If you too are filled with awe now and want to let me know, here are a few ways
👍 on my facebook page
💬 comment below
➕ on my google page
💖 on my instagram
📧 threeknits@gmail.com

Get in touch with me if you want to own this tablecloth? 

1 comment:

  1. Superb.. . Is this still available for sale

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.