Aug 12, 2013

Crafter's SPECIAL Post

Before I begin with what is special in this post for all my crafter friends, I would like to share a quick update

My blog posts were not being updated in the feeds and thus previous few posts may have skipped your attention. I am hoping it is corrected by google now :)
Having said that and again hoping this would reach my creative friends, there is a news I would like to share that may interest you. There is an online exhibition run specially for crafters like you. I have participated and my creation was featured today. The creation will soon make into my posts. But for those interested in taking part, here's how:

Info available at : http://handmadenbeyond.blogspot.in
Facebook page to join: https://www.facebook.com/HandmadeNBeyond and get invited to the event on facebook.

Go and take part and let me know what you have done!!

Here's a sneak peak of my creation, will make a full post after the exhibition ends:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for taking time to comment. If you start following my blog or subscribe to email, do let me know. Also leave your blog details here, I will surely visit and follow you back. Thanks again.